Any method to limit the max number of simultaneous downloads - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Any method to limit the max number of simultaneous downloads - Mozilla ; When I ask firefox to download anything -- mp3, image, whatever, it starts downloading that immediately. Any method to limit the number of simultaneous downloads, say, to 2 or 4? rest it can queue and start downloading when any previous ...

  1. Any method to limit the max number of simultaneous downloads

    When I ask firefox to download anything -- mp3, image, whatever, it
    starts downloading that immediately.

    Any method to limit the number of simultaneous downloads, say, to 2 or 4?

    rest it can queue and start downloading when any previous one gets finished.

    These are small things so I don't want to go thru dta, flashgot, orbit, etc.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Any method to limit the max number of simultaneous downloads

    On 24.06.2008 05:51, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused V S Rawat to
    generate the following:? :
    > When I ask firefox to download anything -- mp3, image, whatever, it
    > starts downloading that immediately.
    >
    > Any method to limit the number of simultaneous downloads, say, to 2 or 4?
    >
    > rest it can queue and start downloading when any previous one gets finished.
    >
    > These are small things so I don't want to go thru dta, flashgot, orbit, etc.
    >
    > Thanks.

    the most OBVIOUS way would be to NOT download so many things at once.

    reg

+ Reply to Thread