Migration path from 2.19 to 3 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Migration path from 2.19 to 3 - Mozilla ; Is it there a migration path to go from 2.19.2 to the latest 3? Do i need to transit all the interim versiones? Regards Julián...

  1. Migration path from 2.19 to 3

    Is it there a migration path to go from 2.19.2 to the latest 3? Do i need to
    transit all the interim versiones?

    Regards
    Julián

  2. Re: Migration path from 2.19 to 3

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:27:28 -0300 "Julian" wrote:
    > Is it there a migration path to go from 2.19.2 to the latest 3? Do i
    > need to transit all the interim versiones?

    No, upgrades can happen from any version to any version. Just
    read the Release Notes for 3.0.

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.

  3. RE: Migration path from 2.19 to 3

    >Is it there a migration path to go from 2.19.2 to the latest 3? Do i need to
    >transit all the interim versiones?

    No. I'm testing a migration from 2.18 to 3.0.4. Checksetup.pl performs a "oneshot" upgrade that works very nicely.