Let's say I want to whine when a bug has been in a certain state for 7 days,
and whine again after another 7 days. If the whine executes every 7 days,
then a bug may end up being nearly 14 days old before that first whine is
sent out. Is there some way to avoid this?

I'm trying to send out reports listing bugs that have remained in certain
states for various periods of time. It's important that the first reports go
out in a timely fashion, but I don't want to annoy the recipients with a
short interval on follow-up reports.

Thanks.

--
Bob Williams
Newtek Business Services, Inc.

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is confidential. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, or if you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail and the attachments (if any).