overlay, list of predefined id for firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on overlay, list of predefined id for firefox - Mozilla ; Hello, I would like to know about predefined id for firefox (or/and thunderbird). When I use 'overlay' to modify some element of Firefox UI - I use id of modified element. e.g. ... e.g. ... This are predefined id for ...

  1. overlay, list of predefined id for firefox

    Hello,

    I would like to know about predefined id for firefox (or/and
    thunderbird).
    When I use 'overlay' to modify some element of Firefox UI - I use id
    of modified element.
    e.g. ...
    e.g. ...
    This are predefined id for standard element UI. Where is a full list
    of id all standard element for firefox?

    I hope the some mozilla-guru know about that. Thanks a lot for your

  2. Re: overlay, list of predefined id for firefox

    On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Tomek wrote:
    > When I use 'overlay' to modify some element of Firefox UI - I use id
    > of modified element.
    > e.g. ...
    > e.g. ...
    > This are predefined id for standard element UI. Where is a full list
    > of id all standard element for firefox?

    There's no such list, but there are examples of code for common tasks
    (see http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Extensions ) and you can
    always look at the source (either in the XUL files, or inspect a
    window you want to overlay using the DOM Inspector).

    Nickolay

  3. Re: overlay, list of predefined id for firefox

    > There's no such list, but there are examples of code for common tasks
    > (seehttp://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Extensions) and you can
    > always look at the source (either in the XUL files, or inspect a
    > window you want to overlay using the DOM Inspector).
    >
    > Nickolay

    Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.
    Tomek

+ Reply to Thread