Email - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Email - Mozilla ; When I receive an email the original message/messages are not shown. ? Can someone help me fix this ?...

  1. Email

    When I receive an email the original message/messages are not
    shown. ? Can someone help me fix this ?

  2. Re: Email

    samcj@nyc.rr.com wrote:
    > When I receive an email the original message/messages are not
    > shown. ? Can someone help me fix this ?

    what do you mean the message/messages are not shown?

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Email

    On Jun 23, 3:40 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:
    > sa...@nyc.rr.com wrote:
    > > When I receive an email the original message/messages are not
    > > shown. ? Can someone help me fix this ?

    > what do you mean the message/messages are not shown?

    The original email messages are not displayed so that it is impossible
    to know what is being referred too.--

    > *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    > help!!!! Emails to me may become public
    >
    > Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    > Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for
    > some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup
    > servers, where your posting may get you banned.
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: Email

    samcj@nyc.rr.com replied On 6/23/2008 5:47 PM

    > On Jun 23, 3:40 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > wrote:
    >> sa...@nyc.rr.com wrote:
    >>> When I receive an email the original message/messages are not
    >>> shown. ? Can someone help me fix this ?

    >> what do you mean the message/messages are not shown?

    > The original email messages are not displayed so that it is impossible
    > to know what is being referred too.--
    >

    >> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    >> help!!!! Emails to me may become public
    >>
    >> Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    >> Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for
    >> some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup
    >> servers, where your posting may get you banned.
    >>
    >> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    In the top tool bar click View/Messages and select All. Then click
    View/Threads and select All.

    Michael

  5. Re: Email

    samcj@nyc.rr.com wrote:
    > On Jun 23, 3:40 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > wrote:
    >> sa...@nyc.rr.com wrote:
    >>> When I receive an email the original message/messages are not
    >>> shown. ? Can someone help me fix this ?

    >> what do you mean the message/messages are not shown?

    > The original email messages are not displayed so that it is impossible
    > to know what is being referred too.--

    are you talking about the messages within the email/news
    application or from Googlegroups?

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread