Messages disappearing from Inbox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Messages disappearing from Inbox - Mozilla ; I've just installed Thunderbird (for the first time) on a new computer. I have 2 email accounts - one POP3 and one IMAP. The IMAP one is working fine. I changed the POP3 one to IMAP as well, but now ...

  1. Messages disappearing from Inbox

    I've just installed Thunderbird (for the first time) on a new computer.
    I have 2 email accounts - one POP3 and one IMAP. The IMAP one is working
    fine. I changed the POP3 one to IMAP as well, but now when I get new
    emails, they disppear from my inbox after I've read them.

    I've checked the settings etc, but can't see anything wrong. I can't
    even see how to changed my email back to POP3 either! It's driving me
    nuts and I'm losing all of my emails

    Can anyone please help?

  2. Re: Messages disappearing from Inbox

    The date and time was 6/23/2008 2:36 PM, and on a whim, Tim Guest
    pounded out on the keyboard:

    > I've just installed Thunderbird (for the first time) on a new computer.
    > I have 2 email accounts - one POP3 and one IMAP. The IMAP one is working
    > fine. I changed the POP3 one to IMAP as well, but now when I get new
    > emails, they disppear from my inbox after I've read them.
    >
    > I've checked the settings etc, but can't see anything wrong. I can't
    > even see how to changed my email back to POP3 either! It's driving me
    > nuts and I'm losing all of my emails
    >
    > Can anyone please help?

    Hi Tim,

    Have you tried, View, Threads, All?