Order Of Accounts - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Order Of Accounts - Mozilla ; Hi, I have a few mail accounts on TB. But the order is not alphabetical. Is there a way I can list the account in any way I want. Same issue with newsgroups but that isn't as important. Thanks -- ...

  1. Order Of Accounts

    --
    Adhal Freeware
    http://www.adhal.org

  2. Re: Order Of Accounts

    On 23/06/2008 22:17, Adhal wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a few mail accounts on TB. But the order is not alphabetical. Is
    > there a way I can list the account in any way I want.
    >
    > Same issue with newsgroups but that isn't as important.
    >
    > Thanks

    This add-on does it.

    --
    wtwjgc (Joe)

  3. Re: Order Of Accounts

    wtwjgc keyboarded, On 6/23/2008 5:27 PM :
    > On 23/06/2008 22:17, Adhal wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I have a few mail accounts on TB. But the order is not alphabetical.
    >> Is there a way I can list the account in any way I want.
    >>
    >> Same issue with newsgroups but that isn't as important.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > This add-on does it.

    We wil not need the extension with Tb3 as I found in the nightlies, it
    has drag&drop now.

    --
    Ron K.

  4. Re: Order Of Accounts

    Thanks for that.

    --
    Adhal Freeware
    http://www.adhal.org

  5. Re: Order Of Accounts

    > We wil not need the extension with Tb3 as I found in the nightlies, it
    > has drag&drop now.

    Is it stable enough to use. I mean would one lose any mail or settings.

    --
    Adhal Freeware
    http://www.adhal.org

  6. Re: Order Of Accounts

    Adhal keyboarded, On 6/23/2008 8:41 PM :
    > > We wil not need the extension with Tb3 as I found in the nightlies, it
    >> has drag&drop now.
    >>

    > Is it stable enough to use. I mean would one lose any mail or settings.

    For an alpha, it is generally stable. It is more prone to crash because
    of occasional regressions and unexpected side effects of code
    revisions. While the back end core shares much of the code just
    released in Firefox, the Tb specific code is undergoing extensive
    rework. It would be worth waiting till Mid-July for the next Preview
    release, Tb 3.0a2, which will be stabilized.

    --
    Ron K.