Cross Compilation problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Cross Compilation problem - Mozilla ; Hi All, I have cross compiled firefox-1.5.0.3 for MIPS. After compilation i got a sample browser binar named TestGtkEmbed which creates a sample browser and show the desired output. I have tried this application as ./run-mozilla.sh ./TestGtkEmbed file:///root after that ...

  1. Cross Compilation problem

    Hi All,

    I have cross compiled firefox-1.5.0.3 for MIPS. After compilation i got a
    sample browser binar named TestGtkEmbed which creates a sample browser and
    show the desired output.
    I have tried this application as ./run-mozilla.sh ./TestGtkEmbed
    file:///root after that i got an browser window and nothing else.
    The output of the application is attached and the mozconfig i am using to
    cross compile is also attached.

    Somebody please try to help me out in this situation.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Cross Compilation problem

    ni**** sharma wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have cross compiled firefox-1.5.0.3 for MIPS. After compilation i got a
    > sample browser binar named TestGtkEmbed which creates a sample browser and
    > show the desired output.
    > I have tried this application as ./run-mozilla.sh ./TestGtkEmbed
    > file:///root after that i got an browser window and nothing else.
    > The output of the application is attached and the mozconfig i am using to
    > cross compile is also attached.
    >
    > Somebody please try to help me out in this situation.
    >
    > Thanks

    Probably best to ask in the group, mozilla.dev.builds, on this server.

    --
    Alex K.

+ Reply to Thread