Page not getting wrapped: - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Page not getting wrapped: - Mozilla ; http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...sd=a&start=465 the above is the NoScript add-on support forum page at mozillazine. In my ff3 on xpsp3 it is changing lines at cr-lf, so it is extending miles faaaaaarrrrrrrr to the right. What is the problem? -- V...

  1. Page not getting wrapped:

    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...sd=a&start=465

    the above is the NoScript add-on support forum page at mozillazine.

    In my ff3 on xpsp3 it is changing lines at cr-lf, so it is extending
    miles faaaaaarrrrrrrr to the right.

    What is the problem?

  2. Re: Page not getting wrapped:

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:38:27 +0530
    V S Rawat wrote:

    > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...sd=a&start=465
    >
    > the above is the NoScript add-on support forum page at mozillazine.
    >
    > In my ff3 on xpsp3 it is changing lines at cr-lf, so it is extending
    > miles faaaaaarrrrrrrr to the right.
    >
    > What is the problem?

    In RBEmerson's first post there, he's pasted a very long bit of
    NoScript output which has long strings without spaces or other break
    points for text to wrap.

+ Reply to Thread