Adblock plus blocking site since FF3 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Adblock plus blocking site since FF3 - Mozilla ; ABP 0.7.5.5 is blocking this website on FF3 http://217.206.230.24:8080/simple.htm?feed=Northumbria with FF3 (not FF2 or Seamonkey) Disabling ABP cures the problem, but I cannot set it to allow this page through. -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk...

  1. Adblock plus blocking site since FF3

    --
    Jim S
    Tyneside UK

  2. Re: Adblock plus blocking site since FF3

    Jim S wrote:
    > ABP 0.7.5.5 is blocking this website on FF3
    > http://217.206.230.24:8080/simple.htm?feed=Northumbria
    > with FF3 (not FF2 or Seamonkey)
    > Disabling ABP cures the problem, but I cannot set it to allow this page
    > through.

    You need to have Java enabled. Do you?

  3. Re: Adblock plus blocking site since FF3

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:18:37 -0600, Alan wrote:

    > Jim S wrote:
    >> ABP 0.7.5.5 is blocking this website on FF3
    >> http://217.206.230.24:8080/simple.htm?feed=Northumbria
    >> with FF3 (not FF2 or Seamonkey)
    >> Disabling ABP cures the problem, but I cannot set it to allow this page
    >> through.

    > You need to have Java enabled. Do you?

    It seems to be in hand
    http://adblockplus.org/forum/viewtop...?p=18522#18522