FreeTube doesn't work on FF3 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FreeTube doesn't work on FF3 - Mozilla ; Was working fine under FF2 and FF3 RC2. Seems to work OK on IE7 too. URL is http://freetube.110mb.com/ Page loads, then a few seconds later is taken over by a sponser page: "Freetube is brought to you today by..." This ...

  1. FreeTube doesn't work on FF3

    Was working fine under FF2 and FF3 RC2. Seems to work OK on IE7 too.

    URL is http://freetube.110mb.com/

    Page loads, then a few seconds later is taken over by a sponser page:
    "Freetube is brought to you today by..."

    This used to come up occaisionally in the past, and there was always an
    item to click somewhere that killed it and went back to FreeTube and all
    was normal. That isn't there anymore, and you can't get past it.

    Note that the sponsorship page does not come up in IE7.

    I am using Adblock Plus and Flashblock - the only things I can think of
    that might be interfering.

    Any ideas anyone?

  2. Re: FreeTube doesn't work on FF3

    Keith Latham has written on 6/23/2008 6:55 AM:
    > Was working fine under FF2 and FF3 RC2. Seems to work OK on IE7 too.
    >
    > URL is http://freetube.110mb.com/
    >
    > Page loads, then a few seconds later is taken over by a sponser page:
    > "Freetube is brought to you today by..."

    You probably have malware! It works fine here.

  3. Re: FreeTube doesn't work on FF3

    Pete Holsberg wrote:
    > Keith Latham has written on 6/23/2008 6:55 AM:
    >> Was working fine under FF2 and FF3 RC2. Seems to work OK on IE7 too.
    >>
    >> URL is http://freetube.110mb.com/
    >>
    >> Page loads, then a few seconds later is taken over by a sponser page:
    >> "Freetube is brought to you today by..."
    >>

    > You probably have malware! It works fine here.

    OK, works for me now too. FreeTube must have fixed it from their end.

    Thanks for your response. I'm pretty sure I'm not hosting any evil
    malware, but I'll run a sweep and get rid of any accumulated tracking
    cookies, etc.

  4. Re: FreeTube doesn't work on FF3

    Keith Latham wrote:
    > Pete Holsberg wrote:
    >> Keith Latham has written on 6/23/2008 6:55 AM:
    >>> Was working fine under FF2 and FF3 RC2. Seems to work OK on IE7 too.
    >>>
    >>> URL is http://freetube.110mb.com/
    >>>
    >>> Page loads, then a few seconds later is taken over by a sponser page:
    >>> "Freetube is brought to you today by..."
    >>>

    >> You probably have malware! It works fine here.

    > OK, works for me now too. FreeTube must have fixed it from their end.
    >
    > Thanks for your response. I'm pretty sure I'm not hosting any evil
    > malware, but I'll run a sweep and get rid of any accumulated tracking
    > cookies, etc.

    "Evil malware"? Is there any other kind? Grin.

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

+ Reply to Thread