custom icons in Bookmarks Toolbar? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on custom icons in Bookmarks Toolbar? - Mozilla ; Is it possible to insert custom icons into the Bookmarks Toolbar?...

  1. custom icons in Bookmarks Toolbar?

    Is it possible to insert custom icons into the Bookmarks Toolbar?

  2. Re: custom icons in Bookmarks Toolbar?

    user@domain.invalid wrote:
    > Is it possible to insert custom icons into the Bookmarks Toolbar?

    I see that I asked this question a month ago and got the answer from >Q<:
    The Favicon Picker 2 extension will let you do that.

    but it seems from other posts elsewhere that this won't work for FF3 -
    is there any prospect of improving the situation?

  3. Re: custom icons in Bookmarks Toolbar?

    user@domain.invalid wrote:
    > Is it possible to insert custom icons into the Bookmarks Toolbar?

    At this time, there is no effective way to manage (edit/change/assign)
    the favicon, as you were able with Favicon Picker 2 (FP2).

    The bookmarks are now held in a database, rather than in HTML code, thus
    breaking the editing process that was used by FP2.

    Hopefully, there are developers that are interested in pursuing a
    solution. From what I have noted, the author of FP2 is not involved in
    a rewrite of his very popular tool.

+ Reply to Thread