firefox3 source - Mozilla

This is a discussion on firefox3 source - Mozilla ; Hi All, can anybody tell me from where i can get the complete dource of firefox3 so that i can download it and start cross compiling for MIPS. Thanks...

  1. firefox3 source

    Hi All,
    can anybody tell me from where i can get the complete dource of firefox3 so
    that i can download it and start cross compiling for MIPS.

    Thanks

  2. Re: firefox3 source

    On 23-6-2008 8:03, ni**** sharma wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > can anybody tell me from where i can get the complete dource of firefox3 so
    > that i can download it and start cross compiling for MIPS.
    >
    > Thanks

    See and other
    docs at MDC .
    --
    Regards,

    Roland

  3. Re: firefox3 source

    ni**** sharma wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > can anybody tell me from where i can get the complete dource of firefox3 so
    > that i can download it and start cross compiling for MIPS.
    >
    > Thanks

    also try this, you will need an extractor

    ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.or...es/3.0/source/

+ Reply to Thread