Subscribe to Mozilla - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Subscribe to Mozilla - Mozilla ; I installed Thunderbird today and every time I write a message from my news group account, I get "would you like to subscribe to mozilla.support.thunderbird?" Each time I click yes and the message goes away and all the messages revert ...

  1. Subscribe to Mozilla

    I installed Thunderbird today and every time I write a message from my
    news group account, I get "would you like to subscribe to
    mozilla.support.thunderbird?"

    Each time I click yes and the message goes away and all the messages
    revert to "unread" status.

    When I am composing a message to news group I get "the messages could
    not be moved or copied to folder drafts because writing to folder
    failed. to gain disk space from the file menu first choose empty trash
    and then choose compact folders and then try again."

    and

    "there was an error copying the message to the sent folder. retry?"

    Any ideas anyone???

  2. Re: Subscribe to Mozilla

    Britusa wrote:
    > I installed Thunderbird today and every time I write a message from my
    > news group account, I get "would you like to subscribe to
    > mozilla.support.thunderbird?"
    >
    > Each time I click yes and the message goes away and all the messages
    > revert to "unread" status.
    >
    > When I am composing a message to news group I get "the messages could
    > not be moved or copied to folder drafts because writing to folder
    > failed. to gain disk space from the file menu first choose empty trash
    > and then choose compact folders and then try again."
    >
    > and
    >
    > "there was an error copying the message to the sent folder. retry?"
    >
    > Any ideas anyone???

    Any help on this please. It's getting very frustrating. I'm trying to
    filter out the stuff that I've read bu every time I "Get Mail"
    everything goes back to unread so I don't know what I've read and what I
    haven't. And these messages don't help...

    Help please.

  3. Re: Subscribe to Mozilla

    On 6/22/08 7:58 PM, _Britusa_ spoke thusly:

    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...52c0a21f375d4d
    --
    Chris Ilias

  4. Re: Subscribe to Mozilla

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 6/22/08 7:58 PM, _Britusa_ spoke thusly:
    >> I installed Thunderbird today and every time I write a message from my
    >> news group account, I get "would you like to subscribe to
    >> mozilla.support.thunderbird?"
    >>
    >> Each time I click yes and the message goes away and all the messages
    >> revert to "unread" status.
    >>
    >> When I am composing a message to news group I get "the messages could
    >> not be moved or copied to folder drafts because writing to folder
    >> failed. to gain disk space from the file menu first choose empty trash
    >> and then choose compact folders and then try again."
    >>
    >> and
    >>
    >> "there was an error copying the message to the sent folder. retry?"
    >>
    >> Any ideas anyone???

    > http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...52c0a21f375d4d

    That worked. Thanks Chris.

+ Reply to Thread