thunderbird 2 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on thunderbird 2 - Mozilla ; Help, I'm a pc useless, I downloaded version 2 and an e-mail has downloaded into inbox, but I cannot access it, any suggestions....

  1. thunderbird 2

    Help, I'm a pc useless, I downloaded version 2 and an e-mail has downloaded
    into inbox, but I cannot access it, any suggestions.

  2. Re: thunderbird 2

    On 20.06.2008 19:06, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused thelegin to
    generate the following:? :
    > Help, I'm a pc useless, I downloaded version 2 and an e-mail has downloaded
    > into inbox, but I cannot access it, any suggestions.

    look at the second top line (the main menu), click View, hold the cursor
    over Messages - in the flyout, check the option All.
    that should help but if not, come back and we'll try summat else!

    by the way - if you found your way here, ya'all ain't so pc-useless

    reg

+ Reply to Thread