How to turned of the "awesome bar"? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to turned of the "awesome bar"? - Mozilla ; Hello, I am using ff3 with kde4 and debian sid. While when I type something in the bar, the window blinks a little, the tips does not show, some key-in LOST. It is really aweful, I need to type again ...

  1. How to turned of the "awesome bar"?

    Hello,

    I am using ff3 with kde4 and debian sid. While when I type
    something in the bar, the window blinks a little, the tips does not show,
    some key-in LOST. It is really aweful, I need to type again and again..

  2. Re: How to turned of the "awesome bar"?

    "Magicloud" wrote in message news:mailman.202.1213927424.1653.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am using ff3 with kde4 and debian sid. While when I type
    > something in the bar, the window blinks a little, the tips does not show,
    > some key-in LOST. It is really awful, I need to type again and again..

    Well it certainly would be good to find out what your problem really is,
    but in answer to your direct question:

    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/...t+Location+Bar

    --
    HTH,