reply in the same window - Mozilla

This is a discussion on reply in the same window - Mozilla ; can anyone tell me how to reply a mail in the same window? furthermore, I want the window to close down after sending. Thanks in advance /MT...

  1. reply in the same window

    can anyone tell me how to reply a mail in the same window? furthermore,
    I want the window to close down after sending.

    Thanks in advance

    /MT

  2. Re: reply in the same window

    MT wrote:
    > can anyone tell me how to reply a mail in the same window? furthermore,
    > I want the window to close down after sending.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    "I want the window to close down after sending." :

    This extension provides this functionality
    "https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/changequote-en.html"

+ Reply to Thread