ftp asks for userid and password every few minutes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on ftp asks for userid and password every few minutes - Mozilla ; I use FireFox to ftp to a site. For some reason, FireFox asks me for userid and password every three minutes or so. Anyway to stop this behavior? Thanks. FireFox: 2.0.0.13 XP SP2...

  1. ftp asks for userid and password every few minutes

    I use FireFox to ftp to a site. For some reason, FireFox asks me for
    userid and password every three minutes or so.

    Anyway to stop this behavior? Thanks.

    FireFox: 2.0.0.13
    XP SP2

  2. Re: ftp asks for userid and password every few minutes

    John Smith wrote:
    > I use FireFox to ftp to a site. For some reason, FireFox asks me for
    > userid and password every three minutes or so.
    >
    > Anyway to stop this behavior? Thanks.
    >
    > FireFox: 2.0.0.13
    > XP SP2

    Use the add-on fireftp, I do, and it works very well.

+ Reply to Thread