Re: Extension needs to open a new window with content from stringinstead of file. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Extension needs to open a new window with content from stringinstead of file. - Mozilla ; ----- Original Message ---- > From: "andythedestroyer@gmail.com" > To: dev-extensions@lists.mozilla.org > Sent: Monday, June 9, 2008 2:08:14 PM > Subject: Extension needs to open a new window with content from string instead of file. > > Greetings fellow extension warriors, ...

  1. Re: Extension needs to open a new window with content from stringinstead of file.