thunderbird error! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on thunderbird error! - Mozilla ; hi, I am using thunderbird 2.0.14 version. i cant take new mails i dont take any error but waiting very longs time. Please help regards...

  1. thunderbird error!

    hi,

    I am using thunderbird 2.0.14 version. i cant take new mails i dont take
    any error but waiting very longs time.
    Please help

    regards

  2. Re: thunderbird error!

    Ali Benzes wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > I am using thunderbird 2.0.14 version. i cant take new mails i dont take
    > any error but waiting very longs time.
    > Please help
    >
    > regards

    Pleaee repost the questionin the Thunderbird support group

    thanks

+ Reply to Thread