Buttons in Firefox 3 OS X 10.4 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Buttons in Firefox 3 OS X 10.4 - Mozilla ; [IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/joesiwa/osxbuttons.gif[/ IMG] I am annoyed by this problem. The buttons are cut off on the left side, but the functionality is still the same....

  1. Buttons in Firefox 3 OS X 10.4

    [IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/joesiwa/osxbuttons.gif[/
    IMG]
    I am annoyed by this problem. The buttons are cut off on the left
    side, but the functionality is still the same.

  2. Re: Buttons in Firefox 3 OS X 10.4

    Chances are the theme you're using is not compatible with FF 3. Have
    you tried the default theme? Is the problem present when you use it?

    Egídio

    joe.s...@gmail.com wrote:
    > [IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/joesiwa/osxbuttons.gif[/
    > IMG]
    > I am annoyed by this problem. The buttons are cut off on the left
    > side, but the functionality is still the same.

  3. Re: Buttons in Firefox 3 OS X 10.4

    On Jun 8, 1:52*pm, Egídio Leitão wrote:
    > Chances are the theme you're using is not compatible with FF 3. *Have
    > you tried the default theme? *Is the problem present when you use it?
    >
    > Egídio
    >
    > joe.s...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > [IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/joesiwa/osxbuttons.gif[/
    > > IMG]
    > > I am annoyed by this problem. The buttons are cut off on the left
    > > side, but the functionality is still the same.

    yeah this is the default theme and I wouldn't think it would be the
    theme. The reason being is that even in the preferences window the
    button show up cut off and rendered badly.

  4. Re: Buttons in Firefox 3 OS X 10.4

    I installed Firefox 3 and lost the forward/back buttons and the address bar.
    Nothing seems to coax Firefox to reinstate these. What's the solution? I'm
    sorry to say that it looks as though posting these questions never leads to
    any answer, much less a resolution. You'd think the Mozilla custodians
    would be more attentive.
    wrote in message
    > [IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/joesiwa/osxbuttons.gif[/
    > IMG]
    > I am annoyed by this problem. The buttons are cut off on the left
    > side, but the functionality is still the same.

  5. Re: Buttons in Firefox 3 OS X 10.4

    On Jun 9, 8:34*am, "James Connelly"
    wrote:
    > I installed Firefox 3 and lost the forward/back buttons and the address bar.
    > Nothing seems to coax Firefox to reinstate these. *What's the solution? *I'm
    > sorry to say that it looks as though posting these questions never leads to
    > any answer, much less a resolution. *You'd think the Mozilla custodians
    > would be more attentive. wrote in message

    > > [IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/joesiwa/osxbuttons.gif[/
    > > IMG]
    > > I am annoyed by this problem. The buttons are cut off on the left
    > > side, but the functionality is still the same.

    yeah, why put up a support site if you're not going to support it.

  6. Re: Buttons in Firefox 3 OS X 10.4

    joe.siwa@gmail.com wrote:
    > On Jun 8, 1:52 pm, Egídio Leitão wrote:
    >
    >> Chances are the theme you're using is not compatible with FF 3. Have
    >> you tried the default theme? Is the problem present when you use it?
    >>
    >> Egídio
    >>
    >> joe.s...@gmail.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> [IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/joesiwa/osxbuttons.gif[/
    >>> IMG]
    >>> I am annoyed by this problem. The buttons are cut off on the left
    >>> side, but the functionality is still the same.
    >>>

    > yeah this is the default theme and I wouldn't think it would be the
    > theme. The reason being is that even in the preferences window the
    > button show up cut off and rendered badly.

    Change your screen resolution, perhaps?

    --

    *Steve*
    Browse My Books