Shortcut to Desktop - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Shortcut to Desktop - Mozilla ; Is there an extension that will add a "shortcut to desktop" menu item, like the one in IE? I'm currently using FF3 RC2. Thanks....

  1. Shortcut to Desktop

    Is there an extension that will add a "shortcut to desktop" menu item, like
    the one in IE? I'm currently using FF3 RC2. Thanks.

  2. Re: Shortcut to Desktop

    The date and time was 6/4/2008 6:48 PM, and on a whim, darkrats pounded
    out on the keyboard:

    > Is there an extension that will add a "shortcut to desktop" menu item, like
    > the one in IE? I'm currently using FF3 RC2. Thanks.

    Don't know about v3, but in v2 I just drag the little icon to the left
    of the link to the Desktop.

    I'm sure deskCut will have a v3 out soon:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ns/versions/66

    --
    Terry R.