TB has quit DL'ing automatically - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB has quit DL'ing automatically - Mozilla ; version 2.0.0.14 (20080421) Manually checking mail works fine and dandy, will no longer DL according to my tools/accounts/server settings, which I have times spread far enough apart to not conflict with each other. I have tried PC, router, modem reboots, ...

  1. TB has quit DL'ing automatically

    version 2.0.0.14 (20080421)

    Manually checking mail works fine and dandy, will no longer DL according
    to my tools/accounts/server settings, which I have times spread far
    enough apart to not conflict with each other.

    I have tried PC, router, modem reboots, I deleted the rule from firewall
    and let it set itself again, all other settings are unchanged and have
    been for months, what else can I check?

    Only thing is the latest upgrade, but that's been couple weeks now since
    I performed that and everything worked fine up until a couple days ago.
    Something changed but I can't find it?!?!?!?

    Thanx!

  2. Re: TB has quit DL'ing automatically

    SG wrote:
    > version 2.0.0.14 (20080421)
    >

    > Manually checking mail works fine and dandy, will no longer DL according
    > to my tools/accounts/server settings, which I have times spread far
    > enough apart to not conflict with each other.
    >

    > I have tried PC, router, modem reboots, I deleted the rule from firewall
    > and let it set itself again, all other settings are unchanged and have
    > been for months, what else can I check?
    >

    > Only thing is the latest upgrade, but that's been couple weeks now since
    > I performed that and everything worked fine up until a couple days ago.
    > Something changed but I can't find it?!?!?!?
    >
    > Thanx!

    Check to see if there is a problem with one of the servers (including
    news servers) you have set up. A problem with one will 'kill' the
    automatic checking/downloading for all accounts.

    One means of doing this is to turn off all automatic checking in all
    accounts, and then turn it back on in one, then two, then three etc
    accounts.

    to ensure there is mail to download each time, send yourself a test
    message. You may have to adjsut your mail delivery times so it performs
    it in a short enough time frame

+ Reply to Thread