Sent Mail not being save to Sent folder - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Sent Mail not being save to Sent folder - Mozilla ; When sending mail using TB I get an error Alert: " The massages could not be moved or copied to folder "Sent" because writing to folder faild. To gain disk space, from the File menu, first choose Empty Trash, and ...

  1. Sent Mail not being save to Sent folder

    When sending mail using TB I get an error Alert:

    " The massages could not be moved or copied to folder "Sent" because
    writing to folder faild. To gain disk space, from the File menu, first
    choose Empty Trash, and then choose Compact Folders, and then try again."

    I'm running WinXP SP3 TB version 2.0.0.12 (20080213) Firefox version
    2.0.0.14

  2. Re: Sent Mail not being save to Sent folder

    On 04.06.2008 20:47, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused S to generate
    the following:? :
    > When sending mail using TB I get an error Alert:
    >
    > " The massages could not be moved or copied to folder "Sent" because
    > writing to folder faild. To gain disk space, from the File menu, first
    > choose Empty Trash, and then choose Compact Folders, and then try again."
    >

    > I'm running WinXP SP3 TB version 2.0.0.12 (20080213) Firefox version
    > 2.0.0.14

    bet your profile (contains your mail) is at the default installation
    C:\whatever ???

    check your partition C:\ for size, both used and free
    run a system defrag on partition C:\

    1) double-click the Desktop icon on your desktop
    2) in the new window, RIGHT click on the icon for C:
    3) select Properties from the list
    4) if the "disc" shows full blue.....
    5) open the Tools tab (top of the box)
    6) click the [defrag now] button
    7) go out with your friends for the evening. When you come home, the
    defragmentation may be finished!

    you could compress the partition ( tick the [ ] at the lower left) or
    run the clean-up function.... your choice

    reg

+ Reply to Thread