TEST - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TEST - Mozilla ; ...

  1. TEST

  2. Re: TEST

    Mike wrote:

    Oh Oh, someone is going to get chastised for not posting this test in
    the test group instead of general!!!!

    --
    Dennis

  3. Re: TEST

    On 04.06.2008 20:42, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Dennis to
    generate the following:? :
    > Mike wrote:
    >

    > Oh Oh, someone is going to get chastised for not posting this test in
    > the test group instead of general!!!!

    didn't I just read that Test posts are to go to MTMM ??

    reg

  4. Re: TEST

    The date and time was 6/4/2008 12:40 PM, and on a whim, squaredancer
    pounded out on the keyboard:

    > On 04.06.2008 20:42, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Dennis to
    > generate the following:? :
    >> Mike wrote:
    >>

    >> Oh Oh, someone is going to get chastised for not posting this test in
    >> the test group instead of general!!!!
    >>

    > didn't I just read that Test posts are to go to MTMM ??
    >
    > reg

    ONLY if it's multimedia. Ask Chris for clarification on exactly what
    multimedia is since his view of it is completely different than everyone
    else's.

    --
    Terry R.

  5. Re: TEST

    Terry R. wrote:
    > The date and time was 6/4/2008 12:40 PM, and on a whim, squaredancer
    > pounded out on the keyboard:
    >
    >> On 04.06.2008 20:42, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Dennis to
    >> generate the following:? :
    >>> Mike wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Oh Oh, someone is going to get chastised for not posting this test in
    >>> the test group instead of general!!!!
    >>>

    >> didn't I just read that Test posts are to go to MTMM ??
    >>
    >> reg

    > ONLY if it's multimedia. Ask Chris for clarification on exactly what
    > multimedia is since his view of it is completely different than everyone
    > else's.

    then when you get his clarification, then ask Gerv for his
    and you'll get something completely different.

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  6. Re: TEST

    squaredancer wrote:
    > On 04.06.2008 20:42, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Dennis to
    > generate the following:? :
    >> Mike wrote:
    >>
    >> Oh Oh, someone is going to get chastised for not posting this test in
    >> the test group instead of general!!!!
    >>

    > didn't I just read that Test posts are to go to MTMM ??
    >
    > reg

    Surely, as only one media is being used (print), this test post should
    go to m.t.S.m, shouldn't it??

    Daniel

+ Reply to Thread