KB - Mozilla

This is a discussion on KB - Mozilla ; is it possible to download the whole knowledge base for offline reading? -- ...

  1. KB

    is it possible to download the whole knowledge base for offline reading?
    --

  2. Re: KB

    On 6/3/08 11:05 AM, _Sul@Mozilla_ spoke thusly:
    > is it possible to download the whole knowledge base for offline reading?

    Which KB? :-)
    If you're referring to support.mozilla.com, the answer is no; not
    without downloading each page individually via File-->Save. Although I'm
    hoping to we can make use of Firefox 3's offline storage feature, which
    would help a lot with in-product articles.

    If you're referring to kb.mozillazine.org, it would be best to ask in
    or
    .
    --
    Chris Ilias

  3. Re: KB

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 6/3/08 11:05 AM, _Sul@Mozilla_ spoke thusly:
    >> is it possible to download the whole knowledge base for offline reading?

    > Which KB? :-)
    > If you're referring to support.mozilla.com, the answer is no; not
    > without downloading each page individually via File-->Save. Although I'm
    > hoping to we can make use of Firefox 3's offline storage feature, which
    > would help a lot with in-product articles.
    >
    > If you're referring to kb.mozillazine.org, it would be best to ask in
    > or
    > .

    Thanks Chris. That was some very Thoughtful information you posted. Just
    like what we need.

    I'm serious. This comment was not to be sarcastic in anyway. This is to
    praise you for a well thought out answer.

    Mac G4-500, OSX.3.9, 1.5GB Mac 17" PowerBook G4-1.67 GHz, 2 GB OSX.4.11

  4. Re: KB

    *-* On Tue, 03 Jun 2008, at 22:05:57 +0700,
    *-* In Article 1K-dnShm-olKwNjVnZ2dnUVZ_rTinZ2d@mozilla.org,
    *-* Sul@Mozilla wrote
    *-* About KB

    > is it possible to download the whole knowledge base for offline
    > reading?

    A search of the KB itself doesn't turn up anything, but it does
    include a couple of "Sponsored Links" for products that claim to be
    able to do that (or something similar):

    , "Copy Whole Sites To Your Computer At
    Turbo Speed. 100% Guaranteed"

    , "Save an entire website to your PC quickly and
    easily. Free trial!"

    Ken Whiton

    FIDO: 1:132/152