Is SECNEWS down permanantly? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Is SECNEWS down permanantly? - Mozilla ; Since it hasn't been up in several months, can we assume that SECNEWS is down forever? -- Marty...

  1. Is SECNEWS down permanantly?

    --
    Marty

  2. Re: Is SECNEWS down permanantly?

    On 02.06.2008 07:20, MartyH wrote:

    > Since it hasn't been up in several months, can we assume that SECNEWS is
    > down forever?

    Sure seems tthat way as I can't get a reply mail from the guy that's
    supposed to be installing the new cert.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  3. Re: Is SECNEWS down permanantly?

    On 02.06.2008 21:40, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jay Garcia to
    generate the following:? :
    > On 02.06.2008 07:20, MartyH wrote:

    prolly gone the way all good things go at AOL ??

    reg

  4. Re: Is SECNEWS down permanantly?

    On 02.06.2008 15:58, squaredancer wrote:

    > On 02.06.2008 21:40, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jay Garcia to
    > generate the following:? :
    >> On 02.06.2008 07:20, MartyH wrote:

    No news either way, down or up. Who knows??? I just emailed a couple of
    higher-ups to see what's up.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  5. Re: Is SECNEWS down permanantly?

    On 03.06.2008 01:36, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jay Garcia to
    generate the following:? :
    > On 02.06.2008 15:58, squaredancer wrote:

    thanks! no need to ask if you are keeping eyes and ears on it.

    reg

  6. Re: Is SECNEWS down permanantly?

    On 03.06.2008 01:36, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jay Garcia to
    generate the following:? :
    > On 02.06.2008 15:58, squaredancer wrote:

    of course - could just be that your contact is on his summer vacations,
    or maybe off sick!
    must be taken into consideration!

    reg

  7. Re: Is SECNEWS down permanantly?

    On 03.06.2008 08:20, squaredancer wrote:

    > On 03.06.2008 01:36, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jay Garcia to
    > generate the following:? :
    >> On 02.06.2008 15:58, squaredancer wrote:

    Actually he WAS out sick for over a week but back on the job for over 2
    weeks now. Last thing he told me was that he had the cert and was gonna
    install it in a "few" days. That was 2 weeks ago. Not confident of
    ANYthing AOL after the last episode with Netscape.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  8. Re: Is SECNEWS down permanantly?

    In ,
    Jay Garcia wrote:

    > Not confident of ANYthing AOL after the last episode with Netscape.

    That's how I've felt about them since before the first episode with
    Netscape.

    There's been some good, some bad, and some ugly, but it's always been
    tough to guess what might happen next. At least that's that way ISTM
    from pretty far away.

    --
    »Q«
    Kleeneness is next to Gödelness.

  9. Re: Is SECNEWS down permanantly?

    On 05.06.2008 01:13, »Q« wrote:

    >> Not confident of ANYthing AOL after the last episode with Netscape.

    > That's how I've felt about them since before the first episode with
    > Netscape.
    >
    > There's been some good, some bad, and some ugly, but it's always been
    > tough to guess what might happen next. At least that's that way ISTM
    > from pretty far away.

    That's ok, sometime in the next three months or so, Time Warner is set
    to either sell AOL or spin it off. They're fed up with the shenanigans.
    That's why it's no longer AOL/TW and just AOL.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

+ Reply to Thread