Whinings are not send, when they are bigger than a few MB - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Whinings are not send, when they are bigger than a few MB - Mozilla ; Hi, I have got a scheduled whining, which reports all bugs of the whole system once a month. Unfortunately this mail isn't send anymore. Its size is approximately 10 MB. I think it has been sent, when it was about ...

  1. Whinings are not send, when they are bigger than a few MB

    Hi,

    I have got a scheduled whining, which reports all bugs of the whole system once a month. Unfortunately this mail isn't send anymore. Its size is approximately 10 MB. I think it has been sent, when it was about 7 MB. I already talked to our mailserver administrator: we don't have limit defined on our server. But the server doesn't receive this whining (other whinings are working perfectly). I already turned on the detailed logging to the Apache error log: everything looks fine.

    But the output of whine.pl say the following after the "big" mail: