flash player for seamonkey - Mozilla

This is a discussion on flash player for seamonkey - Mozilla ; hi, use seamonkey 1.9 as my default browser, but cant seem to load any 'flash player' say like the adobe one which runs with IE 7. can anyone point me in the right direction please, or advise thanks, Don...

  1. flash player for seamonkey

    hi, use seamonkey 1.9 as my default browser, but cant seem to load any
    'flash player' say like the adobe one which runs with IE 7. can anyone point
    me in the right direction please, or advise thanks, Don

  2. Re: flash player for seamonkey

    Donald Riley wrote:
    > hi, use seamonkey 1.9 as my default browser, but cant seem to load any
    > 'flash player' say like the adobe one which runs with IE 7. can anyone point
    > me in the right direction please, or advise thanks, Don

    you need to download the one for Mozilla or Firefox or
    Netscape.

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: flash player for seamonkey

    Hi,
    Donald Riley a tapoté , le 02.06.2008 18:52:
    > hi, use seamonkey 1.9 as my default browser, but cant seem to load any
    > 'flash player' say like the adobe one which runs with IE 7. can anyone point
    > me in the right direction please, or advise thanks, Don

    You can find your plugins here :

    Stéphane
    --
    JK: Y a-t-il un mot français pour tamagotchi (cette petite bête
    électronique) ?

  4. Re: flash player for seamonkey

    On 02/06/08 18:52, Donald Riley wrote:
    > hi, use seamonkey 1.9 as my default browser, but cant seem to load any
    > 'flash player' say like the adobe one which runs with IE 7. can anyone point
    > me in the right direction please, or advise thanks, Don

    You can get it from Adobe too; but beware, there are two kinds of
    plugins, and they are totally incompatible at the binary level: the ones
    are for Internet Explorer, and the others are for almost all other
    browsers (Netscape, Firefox, SeaMonkey, Konqueror, Opera, ...). For
    Firefox, you need the latter sort, which can be labeled "for Firefox",
    "for Netscape", "for Mozilla" etc. depending on who makes the plugin.

    Best regards,
    Tony.
    --
    DENNIS: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
    watery tart threw a sword at you!

+ Reply to Thread