Links- Cannot open links of email in TB - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Links- Cannot open links of email in TB - Mozilla ; Nothing happens when I click a link of emails received in TB? Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this? Thanks...

  1. Links- Cannot open links of email in TB

    Nothing happens when I click a link of emails received in TB?
    Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Links- Cannot open links of email in TB

    On 04.06.2008 17:24 S wrote:
    > Nothing happens when I click a link of emails received in TB?
    > Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?
    >
    > Thanks

    Which browser are using .. and which TB and OS version??
    >> Would help to help you ;-)

    I'm running TB 2.0.0.14 (20080421) on WINxp SP2 and FX 3.0rc1.

    When using FX 2.0xx I didn't had any problems to start links from TB to
    start FX and open the page ... as expected.

    After installing FX3.0rc1 I recognized click on a link in a TB msg will
    NOT be processed by FX as expected.
    If FX has to be started at first, it will hang. If this happens, I have
    to manually kill FX using "Windows Task-Manager" and start FX with the
    FX icon. Than I can click on the msg link and the page opens.

    Is this also your situation?

    Anyone having this problem also ... a known bug with FX 3.0rc1 ??

  3. Re: Links- Cannot open links of email in TB

    gNeandr wrote:
    > On 04.06.2008 17:24 S wrote:
    >> Nothing happens when I click a link of emails received in TB?
    >> Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Which browser are using .. and which TB and OS version??
    > >> Would help to help you ;-)

    > I'm running TB 2.0.0.14 (20080421) on WINxp SP2 and FX 3.0rc1.
    >
    > When using FX 2.0xx I didn't had any problems to start links from TB to
    > start FX and open the page ... as expected.
    >
    > After installing FX3.0rc1 I recognized click on a link in a TB msg will
    > NOT be processed by FX as expected.
    > If FX has to be started at first, it will hang. If this happens, I have
    > to manually kill FX using "Windows Task-Manager" and start FX with the
    > FX icon. Than I can click on the msg link and the page opens.
    >
    > Is this also your situation?
    >
    > Anyone having this problem also ... a known bug with FX 3.0rc1 ??

    Details, details detail, you want to know every thing? LOL! Thanks
    for responding...
    I'm running WinXP SP3 TB version 2.0.0.12 (20080213) Firefox version
    2.0.0.14

  4. Re: Links- Cannot open links of email in TB

    gNeandr wrote:
    > On 04.06.2008 17:24 S wrote:
    >> Nothing happens when I click a link of emails received in TB?
    >> Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Which browser are using .. and which TB and OS version??
    > >> Would help to help you ;-)

    > I'm running TB 2.0.0.14 (20080421) on WINxp SP2 and FX 3.0rc1.
    >
    > When using FX 2.0xx I didn't had any problems to start links from TB to
    > start FX and open the page ... as expected.
    >
    > After installing FX3.0rc1 I recognized click on a link in a TB msg will
    > NOT be processed by FX as expected.
    > If FX has to be started at first, it will hang. If this happens, I have
    > to manually kill FX using "Windows Task-Manager" and start FX with the
    > FX icon. Than I can click on the msg link and the page opens.
    >
    > Is this also your situation?
    >
    > Anyone having this problem also ... a known bug with FX 3.0rc1 ??

    Details, details detail, you want to know every thing? LOL! Thanks
    for responding...
    I'm running WinXP SP3 TB version 2.0.0.12 (20080213) Firefox version
    2.0.0.14

  5. Re: Links- Cannot open links of email in TB

    gNeandr wrote:
    > On 04.06.2008 17:24 S wrote:
    >> Nothing happens when I click a link of emails received in TB?
    >> Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Which browser are using .. and which TB and OS version??
    > >> Would help to help you ;-)

    > I'm running TB 2.0.0.14 (20080421) on WINxp SP2 and FX 3.0rc1.
    >
    > When using FX 2.0xx I didn't had any problems to start links from TB to
    > start FX and open the page ... as expected.
    >
    > After installing FX3.0rc1 I recognized click on a link in a TB msg will
    > NOT be processed by FX as expected.
    > If FX has to be started at first, it will hang. If this happens, I have
    > to manually kill FX using "Windows Task-Manager" and start FX with the
    > FX icon. Than I can click on the msg link and the page opens.
    >
    > Is this also your situation?
    >
    > Anyone having this problem also ... a known bug with FX 3.0rc1 ??

    Details, details detail, you want to know every thing? LOL! Thanks
    for responding...
    I'm running WinXP SP3 TB version 2.0.0.12 (20080213) Firefox version
    2.0.0.14

  6. Re: Links- Cannot open links of email in TB

    gNeandr wrote:
    > On 04.06.2008 17:24 S wrote:
    >> Nothing happens when I click a link of emails received in TB?
    >> Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Which browser are using .. and which TB and OS version??
    > >> Would help to help you ;-)

    > I'm running TB 2.0.0.14 (20080421) on WINxp SP2 and FX 3.0rc1.
    >
    > When using FX 2.0xx I didn't had any problems to start links from TB to
    > start FX and open the page ... as expected.
    >
    > After installing FX3.0rc1 I recognized click on a link in a TB msg will
    > NOT be processed by FX as expected.
    > If FX has to be started at first, it will hang. If this happens, I have
    > to manually kill FX using "Windows Task-Manager" and start FX with the
    > FX icon. Than I can click on the msg link and the page opens.
    >
    > Is this also your situation?
    >
    > Anyone having this problem also ... a known bug with FX 3.0rc1 ??

    Details, details detail, you want to know every thing? LOL! Thanks
    for responding...
    I'm running WinXP SP3 TB version 2.0.0.12 (20080213) Firefox version
    2.0.0.14

  7. Re: Links- Cannot open links of email in TB

    gNeandr wrote:
    > On 04.06.2008 17:24 S wrote:
    >> Nothing happens when I click a link of emails received in TB?
    >> Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Which browser are using .. and which TB and OS version??
    > >> Would help to help you ;-)

    > I'm running TB 2.0.0.14 (20080421) on WINxp SP2 and FX 3.0rc1.
    >
    > When using FX 2.0xx I didn't had any problems to start links from TB to
    > start FX and open the page ... as expected.
    >
    > After installing FX3.0rc1 I recognized click on a link in a TB msg will
    > NOT be processed by FX as expected.
    > If FX has to be started at first, it will hang. If this happens, I have
    > to manually kill FX using "Windows Task-Manager" and start FX with the
    > FX icon. Than I can click on the msg link and the page opens.
    >
    > Is this also your situation?
    >
    > Anyone having this problem also ... a known bug with FX 3.0rc1 ??

    Details, details detail, you want to know every thing? LOL! Thanks
    for responding...
    I'm running WinXP SP3 TB version 2.0.0.12 (20080213) Firefox version
    2.0.0.14

    Now I'm Having problems replying...
    Thanks again

  8. Re: Links- Cannot open links of email in TB

    S posted the following on 05-Jun-08 02:53:
    > gNeandr wrote:
    >> On 04.06.2008 17:24 S wrote:
    >>> Nothing happens when I click a link of emails received in TB?
    >>> Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix this?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> Which browser are using .. and which TB and OS version??

    >> I'm running TB 2.0.0.14 (20080421) on WINxp SP2 and FX 3.0rc1.
    >>
    >> When using FX 2.0xx I didn't had any problems to start links from TB
    >> to start FX and open the page ... as expected.
    >>
    >> After installing FX3.0rc1 I recognized click on a link in a TB msg
    >> will NOT be processed by FX as expected.
    >> If FX has to be started at first, it will hang. If this happens, I
    >> have to manually kill FX using "Windows Task-Manager" and start FX
    >> with the FX icon. Than I can click on the msg link and the page opens.
    >>
    >> Is this also your situation?
    >>
    >> Anyone having this problem also ... a known bug with FX 3.0rc1 ??
    >>

    > Details, details detail, you want to know every thing? LOL! Thanks
    > for responding...
    > I'm running WinXP SP3 TB version 2.0.0.12 (20080213) Firefox version
    > 2.0.0.14
    >
    > Now I'm Having problems replying...
    > Thanks again

    try updating thunderbird to the latest version

    --

    Windows XP SP3
    Thunderbird version 2.0.0.14 (with 25 extensions)

+ Reply to Thread