Searching text across multiple accounts - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Searching text across multiple accounts - Mozilla ; Is it possible to search *all* accounts and folders at the same time without having to change accounts each time? TIA -- Regards, Frogman, http://www.frogman.org.uk for free downloads and more... In God we trust, ALL others pay Cash....

  1. Searching text across multiple accounts

    --
    Regards,
    Frogman, http://www.frogman.org.uk for free downloads and more...

    In God we trust, ALL others pay Cash.

  2. Re: Searching text across multiple accounts

    Frogman wrote:
    > Is it possible to search *all* accounts and folders at the same time
    > without having to change accounts each time?
    > TIA

    I would love to be able to do that.

  3. Re: Searching text across multiple accounts

    on 01/06/2008, Jeffinputnam supposed :
    > I would love to be able to do that.

    Certainly would make life easier Jeff.

    --
    Regards,
    Frogman, http://www.frogman.org.uk for free downloads and more...

    Consciousness- that annoying time between naps.

  4. Re: Searching text across multiple accounts

    On 6/1/2008 12:09 PM India Time, _Frogman_ wrote:

    > Is it possible to search *all* accounts and folders at the same time
    > without having to change accounts each time?
    > TIA

    what "multiple" accounts in TB?

    do you mean different pop3/imap/ nntp settings?

    or do you mean profiles?

    --
    Rawat

  5. Re: Searching text across multiple accounts

    V S Rawat presented the following explanation :
    > what "multiple" accounts in TB?
    >
    > do you mean different pop3/imap/ nntp settings?
    >
    > or do you mean profiles?

    All accounts, (pop and imap) and all fields ie, subject, body, from, to
    etc.

    --
    Regards,
    Frogman, http://www.frogman.org.uk for free downloads and more...

    The frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives.

  6. Re: Searching text across multiple accounts

    On 01.06.2008 07:39 UK Time, Frogman wrote:
    > Is it possible to search *all* accounts and folders at the same time
    > without having to change accounts each time?

    Use Global Inbox?

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  7. Re: Searching text across multiple accounts

    Herb expressed precisely :
    > Use Global Inbox?

    Unfortunately although that would work I do need to have separate
    inbox's, but thanks for the suggestion.

    --
    Regards,
    Frogman, http://www.frogman.org.uk for free downloads and more...

    If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
    something.

+ Reply to Thread