Problem with master password in FF3 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Problem with master password in FF3 - Mozilla ; Hi! FF3 ask me to put master password bur if I click abort appear this error message? http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4...titolo1ys0.gif Why? Thx, ciao!...

  1. Problem with master password in FF3

    Hi!
    FF3 ask me to put master password bur if I click abort appear this
    error message?
    http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4...titolo1ys0.gif
    Why?

    Thx, ciao!

  2. Re: Problem with master password in FF3

    "RoksVempire" wrote in message news:f1489cf0-4960-4026-96ad-56380088fc3b@i76g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
    > Hi!
    > FF3 ask me to put master password bur if I click abort appear this
    > error message?
    > http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4...titolo1ys0.gif
    > Why?

    You stored or are about to store a password for image shack into your store of passwords in Firefox.
    To prevent others with casual access to your machine, you assigned a master password
    for Firefox so that you can access your passwords. Supply your Firefox Master Password
    and the imageshack password you chose will be added to your passwords,
    or the password you have stored for imageshack will be supplied for imageshake access,
    depending on which you were doing.
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Master_password

    Don't forget your Firefox master password or your password library becomes useless
    to you.

    --
    HTH,

  3. Re: Problem with master password in FF3

    Yes yes ok but I think this is a bug in FF3, in version 2 if I click
    aboart nothing error message appears...

  4. Re: Problem with master password in FF3

    RoksVempire skrev:
    > Yes yes ok but I think this is a bug in FF3, in version 2 if I click
    > aboart nothing error message appears...

    I hope you're aware that FF3 is only in a release candidate stage
    currently. It's not a stable release.

    If you feel reasonably sure it's a bug, you might report it e. g. on the
    page that was indicated when you first started FF3 (hendrix -
    ) or to the big Bugzilla (after searching
    for similar reports).

    BR,
    Gudmund

  5. Re: Problem with master password in FF3

    On 29 Mag, 06:38, Gudmund Areskoug <"gudmundpublic at gmail dot com">
    wrote:
    > RoksVempire skrev:
    >
    > > Yes yes ok but I think this is a bug in FF3, in version 2 if I click
    > > aboart nothing error message appears...

    > I hope you're aware that FF3 is only in a release candidate stage
    > currently. It's not a stable release.
    >
    > If you feel reasonably sure it's a bug, you might report it e. g. on the
    > page that was indicated when you first started FF3 (hendrix -
    > ) or to the big Bugzilla (after searching
    > for similar reports).
    >
    > BR,
    > Gudmund

    Ok thx!!