XPCOM: EventReceiver Error - Mozilla

This is a discussion on XPCOM: EventReceiver Error - Mozilla ; About a week ago I started getting these every time I close the browser window. I've stripped addons and skins, even gone as far as reinstall. I have no clue what to do to fix this, but it is quite ...

  1. XPCOM: EventReceiver Error

    About a week ago I started getting these every time I close the
    browser window. I've stripped addons and skins, even gone as far as
    reinstall. I have no clue what to do to fix this, but it is quite of
    an annoyance. The only time I noticed anything revolving around this
    error is when I close the window.

    The exact error reads as this:

    XPCOM:EventReceiver: firefox.exe - Application Error

    The instruction at "0x02134de0" referenced memory at "0x02134de0".
    The memory could not be "read".

    Click OK to terminate.
    I have noticed that the instructions errors differ when I close
    Firefox

    Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

    OS: XP Pro

  2. Re: XPCOM: EventReceiver Error

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/XPCOM:Even...ystem_shutdown

    --