address box - Mozilla

This is a discussion on address box - Mozilla ; Hi, I use firefox and my address box has disappeared. What now? Thanks...

  1. address box

    Hi, I use firefox and my address box has disappeared. What now? Thanks

  2. Re: address box

    On 5/16/2008 6:28 PM, maeve1941 wrote:
    > Hi, I use firefox and my address box has disappeared. What now? Thanks

    Go to [View]>[Toolbars] and make sure "Navigation Toolbar" is checked.

    If the navigation toolbar is visible but the address box is not, go to
    [View]>[Toolbars]>[Customize...]. and see if the address bar is available to be
    dragged back to where you want it.

    Let us know if this helps and if not please give a little more information as to
    what may have happened just before it disappeared.

    --
    G. R. Woodring

+ Reply to Thread