Re: is there a keyboard shortcut to close the Find Feature... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: is there a keyboard shortcut to close the Find Feature... - Mozilla ; We've answered already. Have the search box have focus, and press the ESC key. On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 10:48 AM, hamiltoncruiser wrote: > I know ctrl+F opens it...but how to close it without using the mouse. > > ...

  1. Re: is there a keyboard shortcut to close the Find Feature...

    We've answered already. Have the search box have focus, and press the ESC key.

    On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 10:48 AM, hamiltoncruiser wrote:
    > I know ctrl+F opens it...but how to close it without using the mouse.
    >
    > ...Lisa

  2. Re: is there a keyboard shortcut to close the Find Feature...

    clarjon1 wrote:
    > We've answered already. Have the search box have focus, and press the ESC key.
    >
    > On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 10:48 AM, hamiltoncruiser wrote:
    >> I know ctrl+F opens it...but how to close it without using the mouse.
    >>
    >> ...Lisa

    Are my messge not being seee by others even though I see them on the board?

    I posted the answer yesterday of how to close the Find features with a simple keystroke.
    Don

  3. Re: is there a keyboard shortcut to close the Find Feature...

    On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Don Nickell wrote:
    > clarjon1 wrote:
    >> We've answered already. Have the search box have focus, and press the ESC key.
    >>
    >> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 10:48 AM, hamiltoncruiser wrote:
    >>> I know ctrl+F opens it...but how to close it without using the mouse.
    >>>
    >>> ...Lisa

    > Are my messge not being seee by others even though I see them on the board?
    >
    > I posted the answer yesterday of how to close the Find features with a simple keystroke.
    > Don

    It seems the OP wasn't CC'd with the replies, hence the repost.
    I CC'd the OP on my response, and she/he has sent a 'thank you' reply

  4. Re: is there a keyboard shortcut to close the Find Feature...

    clarjon1 wrote:
    > On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Don Nickell wrote:
    >> clarjon1 wrote:
    >>> We've answered already. Have the search box have focus, and press the ESC key.

    >> Are my messge not being seee by others even though I see them on the board?
    >>
    >> I posted the answer yesterday of how to close the Find features with a simple keystroke.
    >> Don
    >>

    > It seems the OP wasn't CC'd with the replies, hence the repost.
    > I CC'd the OP on my response, and she/he has sent a 'thank you' reply

    I don't understand what's going on here. Why was a CC needed? Also what's all the jazz on my message (above) and how do I get rid of it? I have no vCard edited and just checked and that feature has not been selected!

  5. Re: is there a keyboard shortcut to close the Find Feature...

    Don Nickell wrote:
    > clarjon1 wrote:

    >>> Are my messge not being seee by others even though I see them on the board?
    >>>
    >>> I posted the answer yesterday of how to close the Find features with a simple keystroke.
    >>> Don
    >>>

    >> It seems the OP wasn't CC'd with the replies, hence the repost.
    >> I CC'd the OP on my response, and she/he has sent a 'thank you' reply

    > I don't understand what's going on here. Why was a CC needed? Also what's all the jazz on my message (above) and how do I get rid of it? I have no vCard edited and just checked and that feature has not been selected!

    Apparently the OP wasn't interested enough to come back to the group and
    look for replies, somehow thinking there would be a rush of emails
    sent him.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups