Lost Bookmarks - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Lost Bookmarks - Mozilla ; For no apparent reason my boomarks have dissappeared. Any ideas for recovery? Thanks...

  1. Lost Bookmarks

    For no apparent reason my boomarks have dissappeared. Any ideas for
    recovery?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Lost Bookmarks

    Snorer schreef:
    > For no apparent reason my boomarks have dissappeared. Any ideas for
    > recovery?

    Did you exit the previous session abruptly?

    You may have started with a new profile. Start the application again,
    this time via its profile manager:

    start/run firefox.exe -profilemanager

    Is there more than one profile in the list?

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

    (MacOS 10.3.9/Firefox 2.0, Thunderbird 2.0)

  3. Re: Lost Bookmarks

    On 5/10/08 3:07 AM, _Snorer_ spoke thusly:
    > For no apparent reason my boomarks have dissappeared. Any ideas for
    > recovery?

    See if this helps:

    --
    Chris Ilias