firefox home page & back - forward tabs - Mozilla

This is a discussion on firefox home page & back - forward tabs - Mozilla ; When I click on mozila I don't get my home page until Iwork thru the mozila google box then to home. CanI get my home page when I click on mozila? Also I can't get my back & forward tabs ...

  1. firefox home page & back - forward tabs

    When I click on mozila I don't get my home page until Iwork thru the mozila
    google box then to home. CanI get my home page when I click on mozila? Also
    I can't get my back & forward tabs to appear. I have to go off-line and then
    to a new site Tim

  2. Re: firefox home page & back - forward tabs

    TIMOTHY BURKET wrote:
    > When I click on mozila I don't get my home page until Iwork thru the mozila
    > google box then to home. CanI get my home page when I click on mozila? Also
    > I can't get my back & forward tabs to appear. I have to go off-line and then
    > to a new site Tim

    Have you clicked on Tools/Optoins/Main and entered the desired information in the *Startup* section? That should solve your problems. If not let us know.

+ Reply to Thread