include our root certificates in mozilla versions - Mozilla

This is a discussion on include our root certificates in mozilla versions - Mozilla ; Hi all, We are issuing SSL certificates for our customers and we want our root certificates to be included in Mozilla versions. How shall I start doing that ? Thanks in advance. Alpaslan...

  1. include our root certificates in mozilla versions

    Hi all,

    We are issuing SSL certificates for our customers and we want our root
    certificates to be included in Mozilla versions.
    How shall I start doing that ?

    Thanks in advance.
    Alpaslan

  2. Re: include our root certificates in mozilla versions

    Alpaslan BINICI keyboarded, On 5/7/2008 8:59 AM :
    > Hi all,
    >
    > We are issuing SSL certificates for our customers and we want our
    > root certificates to be included in Mozilla versions.
    > How shall I start doing that ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Alpaslan

    You have to file a Request For Enhancement at Bugzilla. There is a lot
    of documentation that will be required when You are contacted, including
    a full audit final report.

    --
    Ron K.

  3. Re: include our root certificates in mozilla versions

    On 5/7/2008 5:59 AM Alpaslan BINICI scribbled:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > We are issuing SSL certificates for our customers and we want our root
    > certificates to be included in Mozilla versions.
    > How shall I start doing that ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Alpaslan

    tools/options/advanced/encryption
    click 'view certificates'
    import your certs?

  4. Re: include our root certificates in mozilla versions

    On 5/7/2008 7:42 AM goodwin scribbled:

    > On 5/7/2008 5:59 AM Alpaslan BINICI scribbled:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> We are issuing SSL certificates for our customers and we want our root
    >> certificates to be included in Mozilla versions.
    >> How shall I start doing that ?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >> Alpaslan
    >>

    > tools/options/advanced/encryption
    > click 'view certificates'
    > import your certs?

    oops - misread the question - pls. disregard

  5. Re: include our root certificates in mozilla versions

    Alpaslan BINICI wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > We are issuing SSL certificates for our customers and we want our root
    > certificates to be included in Mozilla versions.
    > How shall I start doing that ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Alpaslan

    And you write that from a hotmail account? :-p

    Phil

  6. Re: include our root certificates in mozilla versions

+ Reply to Thread