Getting toolbars back. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Getting toolbars back. - Mozilla ; If you've turned every toolbar off (Navigation, Bookmarks, etc.) is there any way to get them back? Or have I painted myself into a corner? -- Steve Swift http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html http://www.ringers.org.uk...

  1. Getting toolbars back.

    --
    Steve Swift
    http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html
    http://www.ringers.org.uk

  2. Re: Getting toolbars back.

    On 07/05/08 09:34, Swifty wrote:
    > If you've turned every toolbar off (Navigation, Bookmarks, etc.) is
    > there any way to get them back? Or have I painted myself into a corner?

    Try the View menu, and if even that is gone try the F11 key (Toggle
    Full-screen mode).

    Best regards,
    Tony.
    --
    Even though they raised the rate for first class mail in the United
    States we really shouldn't complain -- it's still only two cents a

  3. about www.ido.com.tr

    Hi,
    Firefox can't open a ticket reserve site (www.ido.com.tr)
    Internet explorer can open.

  4. Re: about www.ido.com.tr

    Fatih AK schrieb:
    > Hi,
    > Firefox can't open a ticket reserve site (www.ido.com.tr)
    > Internet explorer can open.

    At my end FF 2.0.0.14 opens it without any problems.

  5. Re: about www.ido.com.tr

    rebro wrote:

    > Fatih AK schrieb:

    >> Firefox can't open a ticket reserve site (www.ido.com.tr)
    >> Internet explorer can open.

    > At my end FF 2.0.0.14 opens it without any problems.

    Yes but can you make a booking?

    Samuel

  6. Re: about www.ido.com.tr

    On 07.05.2008 11:56, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Fatih AK to
    generate the following:? :
    > Hi,
    > Firefox can't open a ticket reserve site (www.ido.com.tr)
    > Internet explorer can open.

    FF 1.5.0.9 opens the URL with no problems - a bit slow, but it's all there!

    Updates aren't always the best thing on earth!

    reg

  7. Re: about www.ido.com.tr

    On 5/7/2008 3:30 PM squaredancer scribbled:

    > Updates aren't always the best thing on earth!
    >
    > reg

    change is /good/ , reg

+ Reply to Thread