Slow Firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Slow Firefox - Mozilla ; I am running Firefox 2.0.0.14 And it has been running very nicely up until now. In the last couples of days it has been slowing down very much. It takes very long time to answer mail, open pages. I often ...

  1. Slow Firefox

    I am running Firefox 2.0.0.14 And it has been running very nicely up
    until now.

    In the last couples of days it has been slowing down very much. It
    takes very long time to answer mail, open pages. I often get the
    message that the browser is unable to load some page or pages with

    I have got syrup im my browser.

    Any one that can help me out?

    Regards/Jan

  2. Re: Slow Firefox

    wrote in message
    >I am running Firefox 2.0.0.14 And it has been running very nicely up
    > until now.
    >
    > In the last couples of days it has been slowing down very much. It
    > takes very long time to answer mail, open pages. I often get the
    > message that the browser is unable to load some page or pages with
    >
    > I have got syrup im my browser.
    >
    > Any one that can help me out?
    >
    > Regards/Jan

    Try running in safe mode with disabling all add-ons to eliminate the
    possibility of an add-on being the culprit.
    "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode

+ Reply to Thread