import settings - Mozilla

This is a discussion on import settings - Mozilla ; I reformatted my computer. I wanted to use the same font options on Firefox. I saved the Mozilla and the Mozilla Firefox folders. Can I import font settings and other settings from these folders? Bruce...

  1. import settings

    I reformatted my computer. I wanted to use the same font options on
    Firefox. I saved the Mozilla and the Mozilla Firefox folders. Can I
    import font settings and other settings from these folders?
    Bruce

  2. Re: import settings

    brucegooglegroups wrote:
    > I reformatted my computer. I wanted to use the same font options on
    > Firefox. I saved the Mozilla and the Mozilla Firefox folders. Can I
    > import font settings and other settings from these folders?

    Start Firefox and then shut it down. Find the new profile folder and
    delete its contents. Then copy the contents of the old profile into the
    new one.

    When you start Firefox you should see all your old settings and bookmarks.

    --
    David
    Stardate 8344.4

+ Reply to Thread