video problems - Mozilla

This is a discussion on video problems - Mozilla ; If I try to access a CNN or ABC video clip from Yahoo News, I get the commercial, but not the news story. I have no problems when using IE. Oliver S...

  1. video problems

    If I try to access a CNN or ABC video clip from Yahoo News, I get the
    commercial, but not the news story. I have no problems when using IE.

    Oliver S

  2. Re: video problems

    "OliverS" ...
    > If I try to access a CNN or ABC video clip from Yahoo News, I get the
    > commercial, but not the news story. I have no problems when using IE.

    Hi Oliver,
    Please provide the version of Firefox you are using and the specific urls
    involved. Do you have extensions such as Adblock and Grease Monkey
    if you do then do you get same results if you disable them (both of those
    extensions can be disabled/enabled without actually disabling the
    extension through tools, add-ons and a restart).

    --
    HTH,