Downloads from https:// - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Downloads from https:// - Mozilla ; Why the downloads from https:// site fail most of the time. I was trying to download a zip file and it gets damaged every time during download. Any Solution available?...

  1. Downloads from https://

    Why the downloads from https:// site fail most of the time. I was trying
    to download a zip file and it gets damaged every time during download.
    Any Solution available?

  2. Re: Downloads from https://

    Aftab Minhas keyboarded, On 5/3/2008 2:49 PM :
    > Why the downloads from https:// site fail most of the time. I was
    > trying to download a zip file and it gets damaged every time during
    > download. Any Solution available?

    Would You please provide some site examples for testing.

    --
    Ron K.

  3. Re: Downloads from https://

    Try this website to download
    https://www.snapnames.com/download.jsp
    Thanks

    Ron K. wrote:
    > Aftab Minhas keyboarded, On 5/3/2008 2:49 PM :
    >> Why the downloads from https:// site fail most of the time. I was
    >> trying to download a zip file and it gets damaged every time during
    >> download. Any Solution available?

    > Would You please provide some site examples for testing.

  4. Re: Downloads from https://

    Aftab Minhas keyboarded, On 5/4/2008 5:36 AM :
    > Try this website to download
    > https://www.snapnames.com/download.jsp
    > Thanks
    >
    > Ron K. wrote:
    >> Aftab Minhas keyboarded, On 5/3/2008 2:49 PM :
    >>> Why the downloads from https:// site fail most of the time. I was
    >>> trying to download a zip file and it gets damaged every time during
    >>> download. Any Solution available?

    >> Would You please provide some site examples for testing.

    I tested on the May 06 auction document, clicked the link and got a good
    download of the zip. Fx 2.0.0.14 on Windows Vista.

    --
    Ron K.

  5. Re: Downloads from https://

    Ron K. formulated the question :
    > Aftab Minhas keyboarded, On 5/4/2008 5:36 AM :
    >> Try this website to download
    >> https://www.snapnames.com/download.jsp

    > I tested on the May 06 auction document, clicked the link and got a good
    > download of the zip. Fx 2.0.0.14 on Windows Vista.

    No problems here, either (Firefox 2.0.0.14, XP Home SP2).

    --
    Simon

+ Reply to Thread