bookmarks.html - Mozilla

This is a discussion on bookmarks.html - Mozilla ; Running Firefox 1.0.7 on Fedora Core 4. Can I have multiple bookmark files? Are there instructions for setting this up? Charles...

  1. bookmarks.html

    Running Firefox 1.0.7 on Fedora Core 4.
    Can I have multiple bookmark files?
    Are there instructions for setting this up?
    Charles

  2. Re: bookmarks.html

    "charles cashion" wrote in message news:MfSdnQy_WIabBoHVnZ2dnUVZ_o3inZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > Running Firefox 1.0.7 on Fedora Core 4.
    > Can I have multiple bookmark files?
    > Are there instructions for setting this up?
    > Charles

    Perhaps Firefox 1.0.0.7 ??
    You cannot have multiple bookmarks files in Firefox,
    like you had in Netscape, if that is what you are thinking of.

    You can have multiple profiles, which might accomplish
    similar results in that each profile has it's own bookmarks file.

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Firefox
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager

    I could be of a little more help if you were on Windows, but the above
    should help you use different profiles.

    The following may be of some help to you, the support articles are generally
    more shallow in depth than the original articles at mozillazine.
    http://support.mozilla.com/kb/Profiles

    --
    HTH,