Probel opening asp pages in mozilla - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Probel opening asp pages in mozilla - Mozilla ; Hello, I use mozilla 2.0.0.12. I am not able to view asp pages while using this browser. I use ubuntu linux OS. Does anyone have a solution.egards Thanks & Regards Agish --------------------------------- Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with ...

  1. Probel opening asp pages in mozilla

    Hello,

    I use mozilla 2.0.0.12. I am not able to view asp pages while using this browser. I use ubuntu linux OS. Does anyone have a solution.egards

    Thanks & Regards
    Agish

    ---------------------------------

  2. Re: Probel opening asp pages in mozilla

    Agish wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I use mozilla 2.0.0.12. I am not able to view asp pages while using
    > this browser. I use ubuntu linux OS. Does anyone have a solution.egards

    We need more information.

    Please provide links, where you are unable to view the page, so we can
    test them.

    --
    Alex K.

+ Reply to Thread