File not found - Mozilla

This is a discussion on File not found - Mozilla ; I get a File not found message from Firefox when I try to acc http://www.crowthornetennisclub.co.uk/ . It worked yesterday and works with IE7, including via the Firefox IE7 status bar button. Mike...

  1. File not found

    I get a File not found message from Firefox when I try to acc
    http://www.crowthornetennisclub.co.uk/. It worked yesterday and works with
    IE7, including via the Firefox IE7 status bar button.

    Mike

  2. Re: File not found

    On 5/3/2008 10:05 AM, Mike wrote:
    > I get a File not found message from Firefox when I try to acc
    > http://www.crowthornetennisclub.co.uk/. It worked yesterday and works with
    > IE7, including via the Firefox IE7 status bar button.
    >
    > Mike

    Works for me in Firefox 2.0.0.14. I may just have been a transient
    server error.
    Dave Pyles

+ Reply to Thread