Add On to save settings - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Add On to save settings - Mozilla ; Every now and then my system will crash and this is when FF is open and sometimes FF will go back to it's default settings, this means I loose my bookmarks (but reinstall is simple) and my add on settings/toolbar ...

  1. Add On to save settings

    Every now and then my system will crash and this is when FF is open and
    sometimes FF will go back to it's default settings, this means I loose my
    bookmarks (but reinstall is simple) and my add on settings/toolbar settings
    the whole lot.

    Is there a small (or large) add on that will give me a list of what I want
    to save and if the worst happens it will set everything back up the way I
    like it as it's a pain in the butt when it goes wrong.

  2. Re: Add On to save settings

    Jim wrote thus:
    > Every now and then my system will crash and this is when FF is open and
    > sometimes FF will go back to it's default settings, this means I loose my
    > bookmarks (but reinstall is simple) and my add on settings/toolbar settings
    > the whole lot.

    > Is there a small (or large) add on that will give me a list of what I want
    > to save and if the worst happens it will set everything back up the way I
    > like it as it's a pain in the butt when it goes wrong.

    I always used FEBE, never let me down.

    Steve

    There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and
    - Robert Byrne

+ Reply to Thread