Shareaholic problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Shareaholic problem - Mozilla ; Addon: Shareaholic 1.3.3 Problem: Right click anywhere on a page, an item called "community links", accidentally mouse-over on it, browser hangs for eternity to load the links. VERY irritating. Solution anyone? Perhaps, any about :config item?...

  1. Shareaholic problem

    Addon: Shareaholic 1.3.3

    Problem: Right click anywhere on a page, an item called "community
    links", accidentally mouse-over on it, browser hangs for eternity to
    load the links.
    VERY irritating.

    Solution anyone? Perhaps, any about:config item?

  2. Re: Shareaholic problem

    ani625 keyboarded, On 5/2/2008 12:54 AM :
    > Addon: Shareaholic 1.3.3
    >
    > Problem: Right click anywhere on a page, an item called "community
    > links", accidentally mouse-over on it, browser hangs for eternity to
    > load the links.
    > VERY irritating.
    >
    > Solution anyone? Perhaps, any about:config item?

    No items unless the third party author created config entries to persist
    some user preferences. This is something that you should feed back to
    the add-on author.

    --
    Ron K.