Cycle Tabs - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Cycle Tabs - Mozilla ; How can I cycle open tabs and is there a way to bring-to-front any chosen tab? Thanks...

  1. Cycle Tabs

    How can I cycle open tabs and is there a way to bring-to-front any
    chosen tab?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Cycle Tabs

    crypto wrote:

    > How can I cycle open tabs and is there a way to bring-to-front any
    > chosen tab?

    Use F1 to bring up Firefox Help and then look under the keyboard shortcuts
    contents entry. This will answer both your queries.

    HTH

    Rob.

  3. Re: Cycle Tabs

    crypto wrote:

    > How can I cycle open tabs and is there a way to bring-to-front any
    > chosen tab?

    ctrl+page up/down will cycle them.

    To use the keyboard to bring any given tab to focus, there's the Fancy
    Numbered Tabs extension.

+ Reply to Thread