mozilla firefox navigation bar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on mozilla firefox navigation bar - Mozilla ; I have v 3.o35 of Firefox and find that I cannot clear the navigation bar cache? I have it configured to "clear all private data" but it still has everything in the navigation bar after clicking the appropriate field? Any ...

  1. mozilla firefox navigation bar

    I have v 3.o35 of Firefox and find that I cannot clear the navigation bar
    cache? I have it configured to "clear all private data" but it still has
    everything in the navigation bar after clicking the appropriate field? Any
    ideas or do I have to reinstall Firefox and all its add-ons that I have
    installed?
    Regards ken

  2. Re: mozilla firefox navigation bar

    ken wrote:
    > I have v 3.o35 of Firefox and find that I cannot clear the navigation bar
    > cache?

    I don't know. Can you?

    > I have it configured to "clear all private data" but it still has
    > everything in the navigation bar after clicking the appropriate field?

    I don't know. Does it?

    > Any ideas or do I have to reinstall Firefox and all its add-ons that I have
    > installed?

    No, but I do appreciate that you finally got around to putting a
    question mark at the end of an actual *question*.

    Why do all the kids? Talk like this? These days?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

  3. Re: mozilla firefox navigation bar

    On 02-05-2008 04:27 CET, ken composed this enchanting statement:
    > I have v 3.o35 of Firefox and find that I cannot clear the navigation bar
    > cache? I have it configured to "clear all private data" but it still has
    > everything in the navigation bar after clicking the appropriate field? Any
    > ideas or do I have to reinstall Firefox and all its add-ons that I have
    > installed?

    I'll presume you meant Fx beta version 3.0b5.

    I believe your concern is that the navigation history for the Location
    (URL) bar is not cleared. It should have been cleared when you check the
    navigation history on the list for clearing private data.
    Well, that's how it is done in Fx version 2; is version 3 deviant on
    this type of clearance?

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  4. Re: mozilla firefox navigation bar

    squaredancer wrote:
    > On 02.05.2008 10:33, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Blinky the
    > Shark to generate the following:? :
    >> ken wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have v 3.o35 of Firefox and find that I cannot clear the navigation
    >>> bar cache?
    >>>

    >> I don't know. Can you?
    >>

    >>> I have it configured to "clear all private data" but it still has
    >>> everything in the navigation bar after clicking the appropriate field?
    >>>

    >> I don't know. Does it?
    >>

    >>> Any ideas or do I have to reinstall Firefox and all its add-ons that
    >>> I have installed?
    >>>

    >> No, but I do appreciate that you finally got around to putting a
    >> question mark at the end of an actual *question*.
    >>
    >> Why do all the kids? Talk like this? These days?
    >>

    > look here, Blinkey... about writing, but the same as what you seem to be
    > thinking!
    >
    > http://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/apostrophe/
    >
    > QUOTE
    > I propose we proclaim an International Write Like a Moron Day to
    > celebrate the elbow-typing idiots who clutter our electronic mail in-boxes,
    > UNQUOTE
    >
    > I also got a super eMail from my niece this morning, quoting some guy
    > called Bill Cosby - enlightening, to say the least, but I can't find a
    > URL for the article...
    >
    > here's a quote:
    >
    > 'They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't
    > even talk the way these people talk:
    > Why you ain't,
    > Where you is,
    > What he drive,
    > Where he stay,
    > Where he work,
    > Who you be...
    >
    > And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
    >
    > And then I heard the father talk.
    >
    > unquote
    >
    > maybe someone can get a URL for that particular item - it's not on the
    > current Bill Cosby page that Google found.
    >
    > reg

    http://www.google.com/search?q=and+i...he+mother+talk

  5. Re: mozilla firefox navigation bar

    On 05.05.2008 01:52, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused dillinger to
    generate the following:? :
    > squaredancer wrote:
    >
    >> On 02.05.2008 10:33, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Blinky the
    >> Shark to generate the following:? :

    >>> I don't know. Can you?

    >>> I don't know. Does it?

    >>> No, but I do appreciate that you finally got around to putting a
    >>> question mark at the end of an actual *question*.
    >>>
    >>> Why do all the kids? Talk like this? These days?
    >>>

    >> look here, Blinkey... about writing, but the same as what you seem to be
    >> thinking!
    >>
    >> http://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/apostrophe/
    >>
    >> QUOTE
    >> I propose we proclaim an International Write Like a Moron Day to
    >> celebrate the elbow-typing idiots who clutter our electronic mail in-boxes,
    >> UNQUOTE
    >>
    >> I also got a super eMail from my niece this morning, quoting some guy
    >> called Bill Cosby - enlightening, to say the least, but I can't find a
    >> URL for the article...
    >>
    >> here's a quote:
    >>
    >> 'They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't
    >> even talk the way these people talk:
    >> Why you ain't,
    >> Where you is,
    >> What he drive,
    >> Where he stay,
    >> Where he work,
    >> Who you be...
    >>
    >> And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
    >>
    >> And then I heard the father talk.
    >>
    >> unquote
    >>
    >> maybe someone can get a URL for that particular item - it's not on the
    >> current Bill Cosby page that Google found.
    >>
    >> reg
    >>

    > http://www.google.com/search?q=and+i...he+mother+talk

    thanks for that! darned enlightening what that guy has to say - and it
    is a world-wide problem, not only concerning coloured kids... whites
    (and in-betweens) are just as bad, these days!

    fu set to moz.gen

    reg

+ Reply to Thread